Create a bucket list for your books with this portable journal for readers, booklovers, book clubs, or book bloggers.
Record and organize thoughts and reviews on fiction and non-fiction books in e-book, paperback, or audiobook format.
Included in the journal:
• Pages to record details, thoughts and favorite quotes for 100 books.
• A way to easily flag “bookmarkable” reads.
• A blank, 12-month calendar/planner to organize reading activities.
• Pages to document favorite authors and book-ish things.
• Motivational and inspirational quotes from authors and famous celebrities about reading and books.
• The Bookometer: track which genres you read the most.
• What’s your Book Mood?: A fun table that suggests genres based on your mood.
• Something Borrowed, Something Booked: A place to record books loaned to or borrowed from friends.
Encourage others to read by giving the journal as a gift, or use it for yourself and make this the year you cross your dream literary adventures off your Booket List.
Available in multiple colors and designs. Every cover has a different quote.
Black: Let reading fill your mind with the power of imagination.
Red: Read your heart out.
Yellow: Opening a book is like letting in the sunshine.
Pink: Live. Dream. Read.
Teal: Read. Everyday.
Blue: May every read you travel lead you to another book.
Purple: Reading Can Do a World of Good.
White with butterflies: Find magic in books.
White with Pencil: May you love every book you ever read.
PRAISE FOR MY BOOKET LIST
Readers, Teachers, Bookclubs, and Bookaholics are loving
MY BOOKET LIST: A Booklover's Journal™
"A must have for all us book lovers... fantastic for young readers". - Reviewer, Amazon.com
"This should be a requirement for students in all schools. A great, fun way for everyone to keep track of what they read." - Educator, Montgomery County School District, PA
"This is the coolest thing ever...I wish I had found it earlier!!" - Reviewer, Amazon.com